Tuesday 11 November 2014

My first blog.

HI!
 
I am new to this whole blogging thing, and probably like most, I'm not really sure where to begin. So, first things first, I thought I would introduce myself.
 
My name is Suey Miller, I'm 23 and from Preston. I currently work at BAE Systems as a Business Apprentice, which I actually love. My job entails "shopping" on a daily basis, although it's not really for what I would like to be buying, it's more parts for aircrafts! I tend to get a new hobby every few months, so low and behold, this is my next thing to conquer! Other hobbies have included netball, guitar and pole dancing (random, I know).
 
I pretty much buy new clothing on a weekly basis, and I often get asked where I get my clobber from, so instead of repeating myself, I have decided to jump on the cool kids band wagon and create a blog that will share all of my not so secret, secrets.
 
I hope you enjoy and sometimes I say funny things too!
 
Love Suey x

No comments:

Post a Comment