Monday 18 May 2015

Weekends OOTDs

Well, this weekend has been 1 of my most hectic in a while.. Couple of birthdays and it was also payday which made it ever so slightly more exciting. As you can imagine, it was alcohol fueled so I went to work today looking like a zombie. Someone actually even said to me "no offence, but you look quite lethargic today", which is just a posh word for sh*t. Anyway, today's post was just a quick update on my weekends outfits, I'll try and remember where everything is from although some of it has been sat in my wardrobe for a while. Love digging out classics and re-working them!

Outfit number 1 was my Thursday evening attire. I wore this beaut zip up midi skirt in cream, I have seen them on multiple websites in all sorts of colours! If I remember correctly it was around £20. I kept it simple by teaming it with black crop from Boohoo, black strappy heels from Topshop with a black clutch bag.


Outfit number 2 was just my Friday daytime attire. It was rather sunny for a change in Preston but didnt want to risk getting too much skin out because I know how fickle it can be! My striped crop is from River Island (featured on a previous blog), leggings from Topshop, trainers from converse and denim jacket from Primark.


Finally, outfit number 3, probably my favourite of the weekend was this double denim number. I know it can be super risky but I saw my old shirt hanging in my wardrobe and just had to dig it out. The shirt is from Primark, jeans from River Island and heeled sandals from Primark. When daring double denim, make sure the shades of denim contrast, otherwise you will look stupid. In a previous blog I wore my above denim jacket with some black ripped denim jeans for another easy way to wear double denim. I also think to make this outfit evening appropriate, try some ripped denim shorts and a pair of strappy heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment