Sunday 31 May 2015

Harness Brazaar

There's a new craze flying about and its these little bad boys.. Harness Bras, I purchased mine from Harness Brazaar via depop! There are soo many different styles, and because they are elasticated, 1 size fits all. I wouldn't worry if you had small or large boobs, they seem to look good on pretty much every shape and size! Check out Harness Brazaar on instagram for more of their looks and inspo for what to wear it under. I chose to put mine under my American Apparel leotard with my check shirt and black ripped jeans... But I have seen some looks that are HOT especially for nights out. It was a bargain at £11 with free postage, and I ordered it 1 morning and it had landed on my doorstop the following afternoon. Definitely invest in 1 of these to add a bit of edge to any outfit, and it would be perfect for those summer nights in Ibiza.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving the look of harness bras!
    Really need to get my hands on one,

    Great blog:-)

    Mlllcl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete