Saturday 9 May 2015

Khaki.

I think we are all aware of how "in" the colour khaki is. It pretty much matches any other colour and is suitable for both day at night wear.. In my previous blog As Seen On Me, I featured a khaki green jumpsuit from ASOS that I literally cant get enough of.. I have also invested in this sheer khaki shirt, it was actually only £5 from eBay! (But it did take about 3 weeks to get delivered as it was coming from China). I have worn it a few times, just plainish with denim jeans and a pair of converse and I have also worn it for work with a black pant suit. Two pics below of when I have worn it also from a Friday in the pub to a night out with my girls! I find khaki works really well with nude colours, so maybe white denim jeans and a pair of nude heels and nude clutch to complete the outfit. I think its important that everyone gets one of these in their wardrobe, it is a life saver when you are stuck for something to wear!! 

More of a formal look.. the khaki shirt tucked into a white bodycon skirt and strappy black heels (which ruined my feet) 


For this look I teamed the khaki shirt with denim jeans, black fur gilet and black peep toe heels


No comments:

Post a Comment