Thursday 25 June 2015

Salon Boxed

Who wants really pretty, really amazing and REALLY cheap make-up brushes??
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I have recently been on a mission to find a new set since mine have taken a beating over the recent months. I was obsessing over the Spectrum collection but with all the summer fun coming up, I just couldn't justify spending alot on them. I went on a mission to find a bargain like I seem to do on a daily basis and came across these beautiful brushes. They are from a brand called Salon Boxed and the handles are bamboo and the bristles are super soft but do everything you would expect a make-up brush to do i.e. full coverage and not irritate the skin. Usually, this full set is meant to be £59.99 but if you search Bamboo Make-Up on Wowcher, you can get this full set, with postage for under £12! They took just over a week to arrive, but you'll have to be quick because the offer only lasts til mid July. You don't have to break the bank to have to have the best make-up bag essentials.

Thank me later.



No comments:

Post a Comment